- Email: Must_Login
- Registered on: 03/16/2012
- Last connection: 09/27/2020
- Verilator (Developer, 03/13/2015)
- 11:04 AM Verilator Issue #1131 (Closed): Internal error: InitArray on non-array
- Got internal error ...
- 09:50 AM Verilator Issue #1073: how to ignore the warning?
- Short answer: you can't.
Long answer: Verilator simulates synthesizable verilog code and @#10@ is not synthesizabl...
- 07:20 AM Verilator Issue #1073: how to ignore the warning?
- Generally two ways to disable warning.
You can add some comments in the verilog source where the warning is report...
- 08:32 AM Verilator Issue #1044: Internal error when doing V3Simulate on for loop inside for loop
- We have something like this ...
- 03:13 PM Verilator Issue #1044 (Closed): Internal error when doing V3Simulate on for loop inside for loop
- 01:24 PM Verilator Issue #966: Symbol table scope map
- Wilson, nice that you like this debugging functionality. I definitely like this to be merged into the mainstream. Wil...
- 07:38 AM Verilator Development: RE: Problem while trying to use generate with for statement
- If you change the line ...
- 12:32 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Verilator signal reflection?
- You can find the patch here in https://github.com/jiexu/verilator.git vardbg branch.
Answers to your questions:
- 12:23 PM Verilator Usage: RE: Problem with reset?
- Glad you got it sorted out.
AFAIK, Verilator has no issue with supporting multicore cpu.
- 07:18 AM Verilator Usage: RE: Problem with reset?
- It is not wrong for Verilator to use vector clocks. The thing is that it is a lot harder for Verilator to decide the ...
Also available in: Atom